Flavor of Georgia
About the Contest
The Flavor of Georgia contest showcases delicious, innovative market-ready prototypes or commercially available food products. Each is judged on flavor, Georgia theme, unique or innovative qualities, commercial appeal and potential market volume.
Registration fees are as follows:
- $100 per product for online registrations received by January 9, 2015
- $125 per product for online registrations received January 10-30, 2015
- $115 per product for registrations received via mail by January 9, 2015
- $140 per product for registrations received via mail January 10-30, 2015
Fees are nonrefundable. Every product entry will be critiqued and will receive feedback as well as a listing in our product directory. Samples should be submitted for preliminary judging during the week of January 26-30, 2015.
Finalists will be notified by February 9, 2015. Final judging will be held March 9-10, 2015, at the Georgia Freight Depot in downtown Atlanta. Winners will be announced during Ag Day festivities on March 10, 2015.
Contest categories include:
- BBQ Sauces
- Beverages (non-alcoholic only)
- Dairy Products
- Jams & Jellies
- Marinades & Sauces
- Meat & Seafood
- Salsas, Chutneys & Condiments
- Snack Foods
The Flavor of Georgia contest is hosted and organized annually by the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Center for Agribusiness & Economic Development with the support of the Georgia Department of Agriculture, Center for Innovation for Agribusiness, Walton EMC and the Georgia Agribusiness Council.
Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.